What Is Geopathic Stress?
Geopathic stress derives from the Greek language.“Geo” means the Earth; “pathos” means disease or suffering. Geopathic stress is natural EMF radiation emanating from the earth and becomes distorted by weak electro-magnetic fields. It is created by subterranean running water, fault lines, certain mineral concentrations, and underground cavities.
Electro-pathological energy created by modern technology such as high and low frequency energy from telecommunication or satellite towers, electricity pylons, transformers, radar and radio towers can also contribute to geopathic stress. In addition, any man made alteration to the landscape such as underground cables or road construction projects, can create or intensify geopathic stress.
When the wavelengths of the natural radiation are disturbed in this way, they become harmful to living organisms. These “geopathic zones” have a range of influence from 1 to 60 metres (2-200 feet, and reach a height of 180 to 9000 metres (600 to 30,000 feet).
On the other end of the energy spectrum, you also have places on the planet that radiate “healing” qualities; increasing your subtle levels of vibration and strengthening your body and spirit.
Many of these areas are considered sacred sites, and are called Earth Portals. Major portals include places such as Uluru in Australia, Mt Cook & Mt Ruapehu in New Zealand, Mt Kailash in Tibet, Macchu Picchu in Peru, the Giza Pyramids in Egypt, Sedona in Arizona USA, Stone Hedge in England, as well as many other major as well as minor portals.
The Dowser That Investigated Cancer
The beginnings of modern evaluation of earth radiation can be attributed to the experiments by the German baron Gustav Freiherr von Pohl, who in 1929 set out to investigate why the village of Vilsbiburg suffered such high incidences of cancer.
He was an expert dowser, and using an arbitrary scale of 0 to 16, he suggested that anything over 9 was a potential hazard. After marking all the danger zones he then checked the town hall records for everyone who had died of cancer in the village, and found that every single person who had died of cancer had lived or slept over one of these radiation lines.
Other doctors were astounded by this discovery; others remained skeptical and asked von Pohl to repeat the experiment in another town. He did, and the results were identical.
The Hartmann grids were discovered in 1950 by a German medical doctor, Ernst Hartmann. These lines form a grid around the earth, running north to south, and east to west, extending to a height of 60 – 600 feet.
The north-south lines appear approximately every 2 metres (6’ 6”), and the east-west lines appear approximately every 2.5 metres (8’2”).
According to Dr. Hartmann, the worst place that a person can sleep or work is over a Hartmann knot, where two Hartmann lines cross, as harmful radiation is intensified at this juncture.
It is not uncommon to find the geopathic zones parallel to, or superimposed upon these Hartmann grids.
Research Finds Links Between Geopathic Stress and Illness
The Institute of Consumer Research and Product Marketing in Vienna tested the theory of geopathic zones’ impact on health between September 1987 and December 1988.
The purpose of “The Vienna Report,” was to establish whether ‘Disturbed Sites’ can produce statistically significant results to support the high degree of interest the phenomenon caused in European mainstream and alternative medical practices.
They found that test subjects subjected to ‘disturbed sites’ experienced:
- deterioration of electro-biological functioning
- deterioration of heart frequency reaction (HFR)
- delayed re-warming time of extremities after being cooled down
- passive rhythms such as breath and pulse frequency was significantly affected
- significant reduction of immunoglobulins IgA, IgG, and IgM
- significant increases in levels of potassium, calcium, and under some conditions, zinc
- diminished serotonin levels
In conclusion, the Vienna report stated that the “location effect” of the ‘disturbed zone’ on regulatory systems of the human organism is proven without doubt, but that the question of which subsystem or system the location-dependent powers primarily attack remains.
The research team, which consisted of distinguished professors, doctors, engineers, scientists and dowsers, also concluded that there was no evidence linking “location load” to any specific illness, but rather that it is a risk factor that weakens your body and immune system, and increases and reinforces the harmful effects of other pathogenic factors, such as:
- Environmental chemicals, poisons and pollutants.
- Malnutrition / poor diet
- Psycho social stresses
- Genetic weaknesses
- Electromagnetic pollution
- Research Statistics on Geopathic Stress:
The DULWICH HEALTH SOCIETY (UK) have checked over 25,000 people with ill health and found the following:
- 95% of cancer patients live or/and work in a GEOPATHIC stress environment.
- 95% of children who are hyperactive live in a GEOPATHIC stress environment.
- 80% of women who miscarry live or work in a GEOPATHIC stress environment.
- 80% of people who get divorced live in a GEOPATHIC stress environment.
Other Research into Geopathic Stress
- Dr. E. Harman MD. In 30 years of practice in Germany (1940s to 1960s),never came across a seriously ill person (with the exception of disease caused by virus, bacteria, or infected injuries) who had not slept or stayed for long periods in a GEOPATHICLY stressed environment. He as the first to describe geomagnetic grids and their influence on geostress.
- Baron Gustav von Pohl. Germany (1920s). Was able to determine that 95% of all cancer cases had connections to geostress.
- Ernst Hartmann. Germany (1940s-60s). Hartmann was first to describe geomagnetic grids and their influence on geostress.
- Manfield Curry. Germany (1950s-70s). Curry continued Hartmann’s work describing other grids and their influences.
- Otto Bergmann. Austria (1987-89). In a two year trial which included over 462,000 measurements and 6,942 tests, Bergmann found Geopathic Stress effects on blood sedimentation, blood pressure, blood circulation, heat beat, breathing, skin resistance, and electrical conductivity of muscle points
- Kathe Bacheler. Austria (1989). In a survey that included 3,000 apartments and over 11,000 people, Bacheler discovered 100% correlations between geostress and 500 cases of cancer she studied.She also found 95% correlation with problem children (ADD/ADHD and other behavioural issues).
- Pallegard. Denmark (1990). In a much publicized study, Pallegard correlated geostress in 14 out of 18 crib deaths.
- Roger Rose. England (1990s). In a sample of 50 patients with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (“chronic fatigue syndrome”), Rose found 100 % correlation to geostress.
- Christopher McNaney. England (1990s). In a sample of 175 nomadic gypsy families, he found only 1% cancer and 0% heart disease.
- Robert Endrost & Klotz Biberach. Germany (1990s). In a study performed by architectural students surveying homes, Endrost & Biberach found 383 cases of geostress in a sample of 400 cancer patients.
Are You Suffering From Geopathic Stress?
Studies have shown that over 95% of cancer patients live or work in a geopathic stress environment.
Geopathic stress has been shown as a common factor in many major and minor illnesses and psychological conditions – especially where the immune system is seriously affected. Whilst geopathic stress does not cause cancer, it does weaken the body and therefore makes it much more likely to succumb to cancer.
Potential health problems arising from geopathic stress in your environment include:
- Cardiovascular deficiency
- Neurological disabilities
- ADD – Attention Deficit Order
- Immune deficiency disorders
- Restless sleep& irritability
- Body pains and headaches
- Sudden signs of physical aging
- Chronic fatigue
- Infertility and miscarriage
How our bodies heal?
However, our bodies are amazing machines, and when given what they need, they have a chance to heal naturally. Studies have shown that when the living and working environment of the affected person is neutralised, the symptoms caused by geopathic stress start to reverse and the body begins to heal. Along with a positive mindset and a belief and desire to be well again, people are able to make radical shifts in their health and wellbeing, often regaining full functionality and ridding themselves of the disease.
Using a Geocleanse within your home will clean and clear all energy toxicity up to 200 metres. Using radiation protection stickers on various electrical appliances around the home will have a similar, but not an extensive result.
The Importance of Sleeping in a Geopathic Stress-Free Area
Sleeping in a geopathic stress fault is particularly harmful to your system. We spend on average, one third of our lives sleeping, so it is vital to keep our energy space as clean as possible.
During sleep your brain is designed to rest 50% of the time and healing your body in the other half. However, if you are exposed to geopathic stress during sleep, your brain never receives the full rest it requires to repair and regenerate.
To have optimal health it is important to make certain you are not sleeping on a geopathic stress fault. However, it is not always practical to re-organise your sleeping quarters. The geopathic stress will still exist within your living environment, and so you are never completely escaping the deadly effects of it.
A Geoclense within your home eliminates all doubt and provides peace of mind that all toxicity is neutralized.